Is that cheap MFLB really and MFLB??

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by lwien, Feb 4, 2014.

1. #1 lwien, Feb 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2014
    Huh?

3. lol the oak top, little timmy mustve whittled that in shop hahaha.

4. Seen those dragon lite things on ebay for £25, I had thought to myself, seen as the MFLB was only really to see if I liked vaping before I got a desktop for £150+ I possibly should have tried one of those and saved myself the £60 difference.

Probably would have been a waste of money anyway lol.

Some really bad reviews on the Dragon over at FC.

6. [quote name="Adam182" post="19466336" timestamp="1391557341"]Seen those dragon lite things on ebay for £25, I had thought to myself, seen as the MFLB was only really to see if I liked vaping before I got a desktop for £150+ I possibly should have tried one of those and saved myself the £60 difference.Probably would have been a waste of money anyway lol.[/quote]lol mate i must have looked at the exact same thing as you, i looked up some reviews and apparently its really shit one person said it doesnt even have a temperature gauge on it!arizer solo looks the best when i can afford it

7. Kind of surprised to see them go ahead and list the palm. It does function like a shitty MFLB knock off though. 

Some of the very best vapes on the market don't have a temperature gauge on them.

Yeah I can imagine actually lol. Probably would have gave me a bad vaping experience too which would have put me off bothering again.

Haha the mflb doesn't have one either, in fact its a pretty basic bit of kit hence why I thought a cheap knock off could still work but I suppose its the quality your paying for to get a product that will work how it should lol.

Arizer Solo does look good but its portable and for me that isn't necessary so something like the Dabuddha or Extreme Q... Something I still haven't made a 100% decision on.

10. [quote name="lwien" post="19466383" timestamp="1391558034"]Some of the very best vapes on the market don't have a temperature gauge on them.[/quote]yeah i dont really know that much about vaping i suppose of its automatically at the right temperature its alright id rather habe one where i could experiment with different temperatures though

11. Interesting page, cheers.