is that a preflower???

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by mgorsky, Jan 14, 2010.

1. well i guess im just going to pull them off as they come and hope they stop soon. they should stop soon rite if its a hermie and just continue budding?
    would the seed be femanized or would they have the same genetics and be hermies as well if i did let one polinate itself??

thanks for the help its crazy that the day i tell mgorsky that his plant is male mine starts to turn male!

2. lol. Totally up to you if you want to let it continue, but personally id chop it. From what Ive read the chance for the offspring seeds to be hermies/males is high, but thats just my understanding and I may in fact be WRONG.

mgorsky: If this is your first time growing and you havent spent much money on it, move it to another area if you have multiple plants going, or keep it going if you feel that strongly about it. Im not saying that the plant is usless, it will be great for the enviroment and if indoors, better than having one of those air purifiers. If your ultimate goal though is to smoke something then that plant isnt much use. :-/ Sad to say but it is the truth my friend.

3. Bit the bullet and pulled it. RIP :(
    I couldn't move it anywhere so could not accept the risk that it would pollinate my one remaining plant. Hopefully it will turn to be a girl - not showing yet.

4. good luck man hope its a female.

5. Godspeed, brother

6. id say dont get your hopes too high

7. Just get yourself too high...Good Luck man!