Is that a banana?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Whilder, Aug 30, 2013.

1. Pretty sure thats a banana huh? 6 weeks in, more than likely due to stress.  This plant started to turn yellow about a week ago.  What should I do? Just pop what I find off of it and keep going or get it out NOW!!??

Also in the other picture are those hermi also? or is that natural flowering growth?  Looking at the tops of the nodes....

damn nanners

Attached Files:

2. that first one is way too blurry and I don't see anything wrong with the second.

Maybe that's just me.

3. I know its blurry but you dont see that light green thing in the middle of the black circle?? Its not a leaf I can promise you that.

4. Looks like a banana

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Thats where the plant starts to try to pollinate itself or a light leak?. Wait another week or two & you may get seeds.

6. Yeah dude dont even stress 1 or two seeds. If you dont want a couple seeds then pick it out.

7. Get a better pic of just the "banana"

Sent from my HTCONE using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Not sure why you're sweating it - having a few hermaphrodite seeds never, ever made for a bad plant - ever. Obviously if they got out of hand you'd want to do something about it but here and there? Meh. No biggie.

If you don't want those one or two seeds then do as Suppa suggested - pick it out.

J

9. I just dont want it to pollinate the rest

10. If they are all from the same seeds the.n chances are they will all hermie. If your that worried about a few seeds then put it somewhere else or cut it down. Idk what to tell you dude those are pretty much your only options.

11. #12 tplat, Sep 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2013
     I wouldn't trust the seeds produced from an indoor grow from a few nanners. I`ve gotten a few seeds from outdoor grows that both my neighbor and I have grown out in the past that were straight up females. I would  trust the few seeds produced from an outdoor plant a lot more then a few from an indoor plant.

12. So I guess my perception of a hermied plant and a shwag plant arent what they really are.  I thought that since it hermied it will begin to produce seeds and work less to potency and come out with 50% seeds 50% buds.  Thats what I dont want.

13. When a plant pops a few nanners in late flowering it could have gotten mildly stressed and recovered from it or the grower let it go to long in flowering. It will produce a few seeds but nothing like a full blown hermie where there are pollen sacs at every internode or numeruous nanners growing in with the bud sights. Just because it pops a few nanners and produces a few seeds doesn't mean its going to be schwag weed. I`ve grown some killer shit indoors that have popped a few nanners and produced a few seeds.