Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is taking a dump* high hard for anyone else to?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bleezyy, Apr 16, 2012.

1. #1 Bleezyy, Apr 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2012
    Well im stoned, my friend just bought a new vape and we tested it out.

i hadda shit before we started smoking, but i was going home right after smoking so i was gonna just go home and shit.. well now im home and the "shit feeling" went away so i just made myself shit and it was hard to go. lol

but does this happen to anyone else? Like hard to go, losing the urge to, etc.?

I know this might be disgusting, but I mean meaning to ask this here for a while now

2. I dont like to. If I am mindfucked it feels like my souls escaping out my ass. If I got a strong body high, if feels like I shat out a part of me.

3. man, i think laying a nice log out after a good sesh is one of the greatest feelings ever.
    sometimes you just have to stop and appreciate how your body works.
    shitting is fascinating as fuck. i cant handle it sometimes.
    no im not gay btw. but i think i have a good idea why they love being attacked from behind.

4. I always remember to wave goodbye when i'm high.

Otherwise, dumps are dumps.

5. Oh man, wow! You use context clues too!?

6. obviously spelling is hard too when high :smoke:

7. Hold it in then drink a pot of coffee and your dump just may come a hell of alot easier. Messier, but easier.

8. pooping is where it's at son

9. Its easy after some taco bell thats for sure

10. My shits usually take longer when I am stoned, probably because I am thinking about my day and contemplating the mysteries of my life.

11. yeah i always have a hard time pooping after smoking, my asshole tightens up, and then if i manage to take one by forcing then i get paranoid thinking that i am internally bleeding from forcing myself. not a good feeling for me, so if i have to go i go before lighting up

12. Dunno about hard, but it feels awkward.

13. If I need a shit before I'm high I always end up needing to shit really badly and get paranoid I'll crap myself before I make it to a toilet. It is ridiculously easy for me to take a dump when I'm stoned. I've actually had to put off a sesh so I could go empty my bowels and fully insure that I do not shit myself whilst smoking.

14. This is for real? alright here is my answer: Usually when i hold in my dump and the feeling goes away I either have to wait a couple minutes or smoke a butt to get it back. If im really desperate ill just sit on the pot and wait.

15. I hate it, I personally always wipe way too much and dig my fingers further into my asshole than needed so it fucking takes fooooorever to finish. And shit is always left hanging because I close my hole, but not enough to pinch it to drop in the toilet