Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is storing weed in tupper ware bad?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by preewee, May 2, 2011.

1. I've known a lot of people who use mason jars. I figured the only thing about mason jars that was good was that it was air tight. Wouldn't tupper wear work well too? Like those glad things?

2. I remember reading that zip-locks were plastic so they leach potency, but I believe tupper ware is plastic so it might leach potency too.

3. idk man, i think mason jars are the best

4. Store your bud in glass.

5. Not to mention they are very cheap. But you can even use an old jar, like a condiment jar of some sort. Just make sure you clean it thoroughly. ;)

6. your better off using glass or turkey bags

7. I always heard that tupperware wasn't as bad as baggies as far as potency, but not as good as glass.

Always go with glass.

8. i would use glass one advantage is that plastic is porous and absorbs weed smell eventually making it smell like bud and taking some potency away possibly but with glass it stays fresh and the glass wont absorb the smell over time.

9. I use the little tiny 1oz (think it's fluid ounce, the thing is so little) tupperware called "smidgets" for my 'on-the-go' weed. I like to throw 1-1.5g in it for the night. I love it.

The rest of my weed I shamelessly keep double bagged in a Glad tupperware (like the one from lunchmeats?), along with my rolling papers, filter papers, lighters, and ash tray. haha.

10. I been done using tupper ware for the past week and it seems fine. I got one with airtight snaps and the weed still drys out so I'm looking for a mason jar but it'll work for the short run and

11. pimiento jars!

12. These guys, I bought them on eBay. They are so tiny. Perfect to throw in a pocket or a glove box or something...

You could fit like-- a cherry tomato in them. Nothing else. haha. SO small. Crazy tight seal.

Attached Files: