Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is Spiderman Kush any good?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TokeAndChill, Sep 26, 2010.

1. I'm getting a gram today of some Spiderman Kush and wanted to know if its any good. Is it indica or sativa. Ya know just some basic information.

2. Kush is indica.

3. If you aren't getting it from the club or from a grower, it isn't Spiderman Kush.

4. Only if it makes web shoot outta your hands and cling to skyscrapers....SPIDER-MAN Kush? seriously?! Assuming the name isn't total bullshit like most cases, I wanna meet the guy that came up with this name and just ask "why?!"

5. A google search said that it gets its name from the really long hairs.

6. Yeah I just picked up the gram. Lime green bud, extremely long orange hairs.