Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is Sour Diesel mid grade weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by sweet mary, Oct 3, 2010.

1. No it's the highest grade if done right but I heard the outdoor plants yield a couple pounds so if it's real and grown right it's heads not mids.

2. Yes an outdoor plant can easily yield multiple pounds. I usually get 2-3 pounds off a full term outdoor plant if I tend it. It varies a little by strain of course. Diesel is an in between yielder due to it's Sativa influences but sure you can get a couple of pounds off a full term plant.

3. i lol'd

4. I can get dour that looks like this that's just ok for 430 an o Sour Diesel 1 (The Farmacy) | "Honest and Accurate"
    The real sour near me is like 400 but the dude never picks up and that's how much he gets it for so for me 420 lol. Would rather have kush than that crap I posted but that shit goes for 450+ in westchester

5. If it smells strongly (can smell it in the whole room when you open the bag for a bit), is sticky, has a nice color to it with little hairs on it, and isn't bone dry then it will be dank. The name does not mean anything, never trust that it is the strain that the dealer says it is unless he grows it himself and is trust able.

6. A good batch of sour us def up there with the best. Best of both worlds lol.

7. Sour D is dank. It's one of the most common strains on the street.