Is something wrong?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by frypan, Sep 21, 2012.

1. I put some seeds in a pot and forgot about them.
    so about 4-5 weeks I didnt even look at the plant, went on vacation and came back to this. is something wrong? its been growing outside but kinda in the shade. see pic below.
    Also would like to add its starting to get colder in the mornings and evnings here.

Attached Files:

2. Anyone??? Any advice would be nice

3. Nothing wrong except your timing!!! It's a girl and she's blooming. Those are the pistils, or hairs, coming out of her little bud.
    She's not going to get much bigger, but you can try to move her inside & put her under a couple of CFL's to see if you can coax her to add a little weight.
    Next year, start early & use a way huge bigger pot!!!

4. Thanks for your input.
    Should I let it get sunlight? I dont have any lights..
    I have a reptile light lol but i doubt it would work.
    So putting it outside would help any? I know for next year to start early.

5. ??????????

6. Sure you can put them outside. Its not to cold yet. Your plant will be tiny though and its already in blooming so in however many weeks since dunno how many passed you might have some small amount of bud.

Theres not to much to do since all the time you should of done something has passed.

7. how much you think it'll grow.

8. Not much. Dont get your hopes on that one.

9. 3-4 more inches

Most likely you will get 1-2 dried grams.

but hey....free bud is free bud

10. my thinking too. hopefully well see

11. Thinking a bong full anyway:smoke:

12. How long should I wait to harvest?

13. As long as you can keep the frost from killing it, let it go. But remember if you take it inside, keep it dark for 12 hours. Otherwise, when it quits growing & the leaves & hairs start dying. Not the best predictor for a full size plant but good as you need for a lollipop :smoke: