Is something wrong? PICS

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by McDankityDank, Feb 1, 2013.

1. I'm not quite sure if somethings wrong or not. I notice that the stem has a curve in it, which is kinda odd to me. Any thoughts?

Attached Files:

2. Indoor or outdoor? If indoor what kind of lights?

Your soil looks a bit mulchy, but that probably isn't what's causing that problem.

3. It's indoor, and im using 3 55 watt daylight CFLS.

4. CFL's can get within an inch or two of the plant. It might be searching and bending for more light. I had seedlings do that right when they were emerging and uncurling, but straighten out after a day.

Doesn't seem like too much a problem :)

That soil, on the other hand lol

5. What's wrong with my soil? Don't be a hater! lol.

6. It's a weed, it has no problem growing out of a pile of wood chips!

7. Exactly, it's just organic miracle grow that I flushed multiple times before using. I've had no issues as far as nutrient related stuff goes.

8. No hate at all. It just looks pretty rough for cannabis roots.

9. 100% agree. Enjoy your wood chip quality.

10. I have fox farms for flowering, but why spend a shit ton more money on a different soil for seedling/veg when I can get by with organic mg?

11. I use a small amount of MG organics choice in my seed starting mix with vermiculite and EWC. Nothing wrong with it.

I use this mix:
    http://forum.grasscity.com/organic-growing/376116-dankohzees-ultimate-seed-starting-mix.html

Roots like to be able to easily penetrate the medium with ease. The easier it is to spread roots, the faster they grow. The faster they grow, the more accumulate before harvest. The more roots accumulate before harvest, the more nutrients are absorbed through them throughout the grow. Usually people who grow in soil add an aeration amendment.

That's my advice, at least.

12. I use mg organic too, worried just didn't flush mine.. I do have one seedling that looks like it's not looking it though.