Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is something sketchy going on here am I getting ripped off?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by amateurblazer, May 3, 2011.

1. yeah i guess in reality, there are people in my area paying 10 bucks a g for mids... so really that's not too bad

2. what did the dealer even say it weighed?

3. lol if it gets him high and he enjoys , than it's not exactly ripping him off :rolleyes:

You're only getting ripped off if you're feeling that you're paying too much.

4. yeah he might just be testin you to see if your gonna take that shit...and so far u have so why should he stop if hes makin more money off you...next time get a scale and weigh that shit in front of him before u pay his ass...thatll get the point across..thats what we did when anyone tried some shit like that....and if u dont want to do that i suggest finding a legit connect elsewhere my friend.:smoke:

5. And if says your sack was short, over and over...that means, he is never giving you the right amount.

Tust me, get a new dealers.

Looks like some kid pinched a gram from his dads stash,
    and sold it to you.

6. bump. I want more opinions.