Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is soaking my Bong Bowl/down stem in Isopropyl and allowing it to dry to smoke really worth it?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Knivie, Mar 22, 2018.

1. Im new here so take it easy on me if this is a silly question or if its been asked a 100 times. Have you tried this before? Im allowing the liquid to dry right now and its this very dark color and its smelling up my room lol. Anyways, when it drys I was planing to scrape and smoke, will I even get high? If I had a pipe and tried this method I know Id get high because when you smoke with a pipe pieces of weed fall through the hole and get stuck on the sides as for my bong I use a filter so NO WEED falls through. So this is straight resin.. Whats your thoughts?

2. Resin smells & tastes like pure dog shit it doesn't even get you high just throw it.

3. :sick: Just throw that shit away, it is going to be nasty.

4. Resin WILL get you high, but

1.you will probably need more than just a downstem worth of rez.

2. It is terrible for your lungs, it’s similar to the filter on a cig, all the leftover nasty shit.

3. If you wait until you re-supply your tolerance will drop a little.