is snorting pills a bad idea?

Discussion in 'General' started by modern-hippy, Jun 27, 2006.

1. i crushed up and snorted a skelaxin muscle relaxant pill and i wana do more... is there somethibg really bad with doing this other then "snorting drugs are bad"

2. me and my friends used to take lines of aderol (spelling?). its probably not the best thing for you, but it works. yea i dunno for sure if its bad for you or not.

3. probably fuckin your nose up,could dull your sense of smell and taste?i hear that that stuff is big in rual areas,where folks dont read much...

4. iv snorted my share of pills and it really hasent done anything physically harming to me, other then what ever effects the pills themselves might have had, But basically its no worse then just taking the pills the effects are just faster and more intense.

5. thank you everyone for your responses

6. Yeah I agree with infinity, i don't think it would be too much worse than just taking the pills themselves. in most cases you can snort a whole lot less of a pill and get the same effect, so it might even out or even be better, assuming you're not snorting your head off all night.

7. Probably depends on the amount as well. Somebody I know has a collapsed nasal cavity from a coke binge, but he's been clean for over a year now, yet his nose is still messed up.

8. when you snort it it hits you faster and i guess you could say more intense...but when you take them it lasts a little bit longer and normal..but i perfer snorting like some pills if you dont have alot you my as well snort becasue you cant take on 500mg vikodin and expect to feel it..so nort it

9. i got a bloody nose from snorting pills. so i've just resorted to popping up. but you could crush up vicoden and sprinkle it on your bud for some added kicks. Works pretty well. But yea my moms gone through depression and surgery so my medicine cabinet is stacked you might say. Xanax, soma, vicoden, codein,

coracedin will fuck you up if you wanna "get" a couple of boxes from ur pharmacy

10. i used to blow oxycontin, hydrocodone, roxycet, of course a little bit of yayo, all that shit. if you can take the burn then by all means blow away WARNING: if what you'e blowing has acetomenophen in it, prepare for insane burn and bloody sinuses. i'd recommend that you just take a few more than you normally would and just eat them, you've gotta wait for a bit, but they'll last WAY longer and then you don't have to deal with the burn, and you won't fuck up your nasal passages

oh and don't get hooked on pills, it's a nightmare that you don't need in your life, trust me

11. how do you "get" stuff from the pharmacy?

12. there over the counter pills.

theyre called coracedin, its a cough medicine for diebetics. It makes you feel sooooo faded. as for getting them, i knew a guy that knew a guy that jacked some pills. but it got so bad where i lived that they moved the pills to behind the counter

13. and it also matter what kind of pills they are too i think xanies dont hurt at all

14. snorting anything is really rough on your mucas membranes. It's a path ill never go down. Be smart and be careful.

15. I like to snort extacy pills not the whole thing tough just enough for a line or two then pop the rest thats the only thing I snort though no coke for me

16. Why not just use them how their intended to?

shovin' them up your butt i mean....

17. its fun to snort pills just dont make it a habbit

18. ALL of you are completely wrong. ANY medication in pill form will kill the cilia in your lungs. The time release part of the pill IS NOT meant for the lungs and will create scar tissue therefore decreasing the effectiveness of your lungs to absorb oxygen. ANY medication which is time release (which is almost all of them) will mess your lungs up bigtime. They are meant to be ingested orally.

-Rob

19. i like snorting pills, just not a lot at once. i can take like 3 or 4 lines of a pill, but after that i just chew them up or put the chrushed pill into water and chug it down.

i just crushed 2 percocet and snorted like maybe a pill worth, and i parachutted the rest, since i learned what that was the other day, and im pretty fucked up.

20. I would snort muscle relaxers.