Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is smoking weed part of Magic Johnson's HIV treatment?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by austins312, May 19, 2011.

1. As we all know magic johnson has HIV and weed can be used to treat Aids and HIV. So does magic johnson smoke weed?

2. He has a large amount of cash in his room, do you not watch South Park?

3. I doubt it, he's probably on a cocktail of pharmaceuticals.

4. #4 SoraHaze, May 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2011
    It is possible he has the CCR-5 receptor mutation CCR5-Δ32. People with this varient lack one or both receptors on the CD4+ T-cell. HIV cannot properly bind and reinfect other cells. A CCR5 mutation is present in approx. 4% of the US population and 10% in Europeans. He also benefitted from being an elite athlete in great physical shape with early detection and treatment.

5. Being that he is african american I would say it is possible since the immunity you speak of has been found in women in Africa but I think it is more likely he can just afford the pharmaceutical cocktail.

6. the real question is how the fuck does he stay so healthy for so long? that south park episode about money being the cure is the truth lol

7. The truth I speak is true, because South Park is the truth.

8. Some people just have superior immune systems.

9. lost in this thread :eek::confused:

10. You can do pretty much anything with lots of money. Like for real haha

11. #11 Blunt Visions, May 19, 2011
    He just has money.

12. He doesn't have AIDS. He is HIV positive.

13. Lawl, no he did not.

He was in a dozen pills, daily. Not to mention over a dozen extensive and experimental surgeries and procedures.

He was basically a test dummy, paying little over a million dollars per year in medical bills for a decade.

14. Oh my bad. Sometimes I combine the two together. But still, he has money to spend.

15. True, but obviously he has a quite strong immune system if he has been HIV positive for how over many years while suffering with human immunodeficiency virus.

16. #16 Gods Boner, May 19, 2011
    I'll send him a tweet if he has a twitter

I asked him. I hope to receive a reply

17. If anyone is confused by what sorahaze and I have been talking about let me clarify a bit.

There are prostitutes in Africa that are immune to catching HIV.

18. He is disease free now. That's what having millions can do for you.

19. He never was HIV positive, it was a lie perpetrated by the government.

20. Oh shit! He doesn't have HIV!? I'm gonna get kicked off twitter!