Is smoking weed all day every day as bad as cigarette addiction, alcoholism, etc.?

Discussion in 'General' started by black sabbath, Feb 6, 2014.

1. #21 cball, Feb 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2014

hah...grasping at straws like the drug czar,,,

pot junkies, run ! ! !

...just look at their posting history.

some of the anti-mj zealots and leo's have been infiltrating forums for a long time...it isn't a new tactic.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COINTELPRO

even in recent years they had cops go inside camps disguised as protesters and start shit from the inside so the police outside had 'cause' to attack PEACEFUL PROTESTERS.

2. #22 ILikeWeedxD, Feb 8, 2014
    Dude im a big proponent of weed and i enjoy it a lot. Im not saying its bad, but something so good has the potential to get you addicted. Just like cheeseburgers are delicious and some people get hooked on them. For people like me who have an addictive personality, weed can cause a dependency. You have to acknowledge that you can be mentally addicted to it, just like anything else.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Smoking is bad, mkay. You shouldn't smoke. If you smoke you're bad, mkay.

4. [​IMG]

5. #25 black sabbath, Feb 8, 2014
    I was drunk when I made this thread and definitely worded it wrong but what I was trying to get at is that I smoke about 5 joints a day and maybe about 3 blunts, and a couple bowls. I go to college and work part time to it's all good, I'm just worried about my physical health. I don't smoke ciggarettes or do any other drugs and have friends that do and are not concerned about it.

IDK I was just wondering if this much smokeing while liveing a productive lifestyle should make me feel bad? I'm only 19

6. No because weed doesn't make people violent and / or unpredictable 

7. Either does alcohol, tobacco, when used correctly.

8. Bro... just coz someone says something slightly negative about weed, you flip and claim leo.

Chill out, i looked at this dude posting history and saw nothing to make me think he's a subverter.

I too say marijuana can be mentally addictive in some folks, me being one of them. I am a super heavy smoker too though...

Sent from my MexiPhone5000

this part is important- when you are ingesting/smoking these things all day every day, that is not using them correctly