Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is Smoking Fan Leaves Worth It?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Wuzb, Jul 28, 2014.

1. Im compeletely dry right now but i have some ground up fan leaves from a grow i did a while back. I dont have enough to actually make anything with, so i was thinking about smoking it. I know it has THC in it, (not much) but is it actually worth it?

2. No, they have not enough thc to do anything, It takes an ounce to probably get threshhold effects, that's why they make concentrate. They have basically no thc. The sugar leaves are not much better but work better

3. Damn. This is my fifth day without smoking. Guess im taking an unwanted tolerance break :(

4. Hell ya its worth it. A little THC is better than nothing. Just roll the biggest joint you can and have a relaxing smoke. You aren't going to get blasted out of your mind but you will get buzzed.

Sent from my fucking phone.

5. Happens. I take long T-breaks to experience 'reality', and once i start hating it again, my T-break is over.