Is smoking cigarettes really that bad for you?

Discussion in 'General' started by babaloeey, May 15, 2011.

1. Two weeks behind you but in the same boat. :hello:

2. if u always deuce a stogie with someone, itll take twice as many of them to kill you.

awesome right?

plus its always nice to share. especially cancer sticks. :yay:

:D

3. aside from the health issues... the avg cost of cigs is about 5 a pack or so maybe higher...if youre smoking a pack a day that comes out to just under 2 gs a year ur dropping on that shit... thats a lot of weed

4. It's pretty well known that GC is full of weed smokers who see cigarette smoking as a really stupid thing to do. I smoke and would like to quit because I know it's not good for my health, but it's a hard habit to break out of. Especially if you work stressful jobs and are use to the ritual of smoking socially at bars and stuff or taking that smoke break at work. Still, I do think some of you guys go way overboard with the "it'll kill ya arguement." Yeah it will, but most likely you smoke a pack a day, don't eat right, and never exercise. I've known too many 50, 60+ people who have smoked for 30 years or more and still do and aren't suffering slow painful deaths to believe all the hype. People do quit, they don't carry the habit with them until they die. And if you smoke for a long period and than quit chances are you will still be alright, so thats my feelings on it.