Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is smoking a bowl ever day bad?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Thatbcbud, Nov 21, 2014.

1. I have been smoking a bowl a day of weed for a while and heard it's bad for your health if you do? I smoke out of my pipe or bubbler. Any one know what's better to smoke out of joints, pipe, bong ect. I have some j papers laying around but I don't use them should I start? Thanks.

Tip top to the roof and don't drop me I am coming off the high

2. LOL "a bowl a day of weed" sorry guys I just saw that made no sense

3. Most of the people on this website smoke every day. It all depends on

the individual's situation in life and if they can manage their cannabis +

responsibilities.

4. #4 Al Swearengen, Nov 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2014
    a bowl a day keeps the doctor away. :bongin:

5. I've been smoking weed and dabbing several times a day every day for 9 years with absolutely NO physical side effects. I run and bike frequently and can tell you that my lung capacity has not been compromised at all; I actually prefer to smoke a little bit before I work out.

As far as mental health is concerned, I use cannabis as an anti-depressant and have had nothing but great results; Whereas the toxic pharmaceutical alternatives deprived me of my personality and motivation, herb keeps me happy and productive when I suffer bouts of severe depression, which happens frequently during the winter months.

If you are genuinely concerned about keeping in good health then I suggest you worry about avoiding GMO food, fast food, fluoridated tap water, tobacco, booze, and lack of exercise (these things all pose a GREAT risk to your health); not smoking weed.

6. Smoking out of glass is the healthiest way you can go about smoking dude

🎶High above at the edge of the world, we are searching for glory and peace, when the time has come, you will see our return to the land of the free!🎶

been smoking bowls every day for the last almost 30 years..

i'll let you know if i get sick from it.

8. I smoke a lot more than 1-20 bowls a day

9. Get a vape if you want to eliminate smoke. But smoking/vaping a couple bowls a day is only bad if you think it is.

10. Thanks for all the info guys, I haven't noticed any thing wrong with smoking every day, I am still active and not lazy or anything. I was just confused when I heard another fellow toker say it was bad for you lungs and unhealthy for you

that made no sense but okay

11. #12 Dex‌, Nov 21, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2014
  12. Smoking anything isn't great for the lungs, but bowls/glass in general is the safest way you can smoke.

I heard marijuana fucks with your lung capacity, and if it does it has such little effect that you won't even notice. Plus, you'll be high so there's that.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. #14 enjoyandlive, Nov 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2014
    switching to js wont be better for your lungs, it's "worse" because there are papers you are smoking, bowl is just straight bud. not bad for you really, your lungs are fine after smoking .3 a day

it's a bronchial dialator, it increases lung capacity

14. Edibles > vaporizers > bongs > pipes > joints

15. I'm aware. Hence why I said it's the healthiest way you can go about SMOKING.

🎶High above at the edge of the world, we are searching for glory and peace, when the time has come, you will see our return to the land of the free!🎶

16. Personally I don't think it's bad for you once a day but when you spend 24/7 baked then it's bad for you.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Yes. U shud be smoking more

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. I'm pretty sure js would be worse. But nah man weed never hurt nobody

19. A vape (real one not those crap portables) will be about the least harmless and the most efficient ( edibles not included ). I smoke 3 or 4 a day, every day and i been gettin healthier ever since, but there is so little solid research on cannabis that it's impossible to say what it will do to you in the long term.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk