Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is skunk smelling weed good or bad?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jvsdiojisio, Dec 20, 2013.

1. Some say it's good and dank but some also say it's bad cause of the smell..is it good or bad?

2. I'm not 100% clear on it any more because I've recently heard bad weed called "skunk weed," but generally I think if it has a strong, good skunky smell and looks decent it's probably a good thing. If it doesn't look too good and has a fairly week skunky smell it's probably not good weed.

AFAIK the potency of the smell is more important than what you're smelling, for example good Sour Diesel can smell a bit of... well... diesel fuel. Of course if it smells totally unnatural, like cologne or drier sheets, it's not the weed you're smelling but rather the environment/conditions it was stored in/under.

3. I don't think it really makes a huge difference on being dank or bad, it's just the smell.
    I liked the smell because back when I lived with my parents in BC the couple times they smelled me smoking they were convinced a skunk was outside... worked in my favor.

4. Not good or bad. It's just the smell. Some strains are fruity, some piney, others skunky. You may have really dank skunky smelling weed, or you may get some kindof meh skunky smelling weed. It's more about how strong and clean the smell is, rather than which smell it is. Personally, fruity smelling strains always treat me better than skunky or spicy or earthy ones, but that's just me. Some people I know like the other kinds better.