Is she worth it?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by xSVLx Baller, Jun 18, 2009.

1. This girl and I have been talking for at least 2 and a half months now and yes we are sexualy active.. but the thing is.. things have been weird between us lately.. I went into this knowing i don't want a relationship for the summer and that she just came out of a relationship before we started talking so she doesnt want to get into another one anytime soon she said (she told me this recently too so i know she still feels that way)
    but recently my feelings have started to change and i dont wanna lose her and i really want a relationship..
    Im afaird that if we keep talking and staying this close then it will just lead to a broken heart in the summer.
    she claims im not just a fuck buddy and we already dont plan on getting with anyone els.. so this is what confuses me! I feel like we pretty much are in a relationship!

i just dont know what to do GC. The hole situtation is just so confusing..

Should i end it now and save some pain or just live in the moment?

2. Just keep pounding her man, chances are you won't marry this girl so don't worry about it.

3. this moment is all you have!

go for it, of course your feelings are worth it. it could end up a beautiful love story.

sorry for the cheesiness :eek: