Is she ready yet?

Discussion in 'Bud Shots' started by Buzzy74, Mar 18, 2017.

1. Unknown strain, flowering around 9-9 weeks out door. Not sure if still too early ...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Sorry...no picture has shown up yet??
    This unknown strain should be named "SUPER STEALTH" strain...LOL and Welcome to GC...
    Will be watching as will others to check out your grow! :)
    edit: Pics just appeared...VERY NICE INDEED!!!

3. not sure if she's ready but someone else will chime in soon, I'm no expert but looks close!
    maybe another week ?

Lo$t in the $auce
    Violeta Dwc Mars 300 (Purp Grow)

4. Sexy girl indeed, check the trichomes with a jewelers loupe or some other magnification device and see how they're looking. Pretty sure that's the best way to know. Strain looks quite sativa so it's normal for those to take a little longer. I'm sure patience will do you well in the end.

From what I read you should probably give her at least another week and maybe even a few more.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Lol I've looked at the trichimes with a magnifying glass but I can't tell what colour they are, or if they are cloudy. I'm a noob.

• Like Like x 2
  6. 2 weeks maybe I would say. she still needs to get fatter and hard.

Smelly

• Like Like x 2
  7. I don't think the trichs had formed enough to get a good look. Keep posting those pics.

I would let her go for another 2 weeks. Try adding some Molasses to your water. it should help your lady fatten up quicker.

Smelly

• Like Like x 1
  8. Ok thanks for the advice, where can I get molasses from? Nursery?

9. Nurseries should stock Molasses but I get mine from a local health store. Just make sure it's unsulfered. ( spelling )

Smelly

10. Ya i would let it run a good while longer. Also get the loup. They are 10 to 15 bucks but will make your weed never smell preemmmeeee. I would say your hairs are just turning for another reason. But then again i dont know nothing other than whats in my room. I do know a good name might be spidermite headband or somthing kool like that. Have you noticed those white specks on your leaf. Flip it and see if stuff is slowley moving.

11. That looks like a pure sativa. Definitely not ready yet. Not knowing the strain, so It could be 2 more weeks or as many as 6 more weeks. It does need a pest spray. Outdoor isn't like indoor. The plant will ripen as the season gets along. I'm guessing you are in the southern hemisphere? If so you're hitting the end of summer. I'm guessing your harvest will be around the end of April. If you're in the southern hemisphere.

12. Yes your right, getting to the end of summer. I'm in Australia.

13. What's a good pest spray? And do you spray buds also?

14. You're going to want to wait until the first couple weeks of Fall. I'm just guessing though.

15. Spray the whole plant. Every square inch of her. Organic pesticides like neem and Azadirachtin can in theory be used up to the day of harvest but I wouldn't. Product called Azamax works great and I've used it for caterpillars and harvested 10 days later. Just rinse the plant good with straight water the day before you harvest.

16. Harvest time. Kept in dark for 36hrs. Flushed for two weeks. No watering for 36 hours. IMG_2811.JPG [​IMG]

Going to dry for 3-5 days then cure.

• Like Like x 1
  17. IMG_2814.JPG