Is she ready today?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by ojosrojos37, Jan 27, 2015.

1. So the top has stopped growing white hairs and most have curled but there is still some white hairs growing on the bottom. Wondering if I let it go further will it over cook the top half. Any help I dnt Wana fuck this one up again lol

Attached Files:

2. Trichs look all milky can't see any amber can you yourself, it looks ripe is it flushed? Personal taste now dude

3. I used buildasoil and have just been watering it,my buddy tells me it's ready but idk, I saw that the trichomes on top but looked amberish and some of the bottom buds too, but what worry me is the white hairs still growing at the bottom

4. It's ready dude, you could do that two harvest thing but I never have the patience myself

5. I think it's ready. When my big fan leaves start to yellow and die I off I know it's ready or real real close. Some strains won't yellow though until it's too late.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Hell ya my green brothas! Preciate it, thanks to grasscity I have finally made it this far. Going to have to get me a beer for this process tonight

7. #7 Blue Dreamer, Jan 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2015
    Don't cut the bottom off then, just let it grow from there on out, leaving a re-harvestable plant if you grow it again. Cut it to where the white hairs are and you're good, you don't wanna fuck it up lol.

8. #8 Deleted member 830888, Jan 27, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2015
    You shouldn't take speculation from a newbie grower but yes I would say harvest that stuff with the amber trichomes and maybe leave the white hairs to mature.

Edit:  You want milky trichomes from what I've heard so definitely let the white hairs mature right?