Is She Ready To Chop Soon??

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by HeAd-ShOtZ, Jan 7, 2020.

1. Hey all!! Nearing the end of my first grow and I’m thinking my one unknown indica is close if not ready to chop in the coming days. 8th week flower. anyways posting a terrible pic of my trichs and the bud I got the trich pic from.
    Haven’t flushed yet and thinking of splitting the stem (first grow and going hard!!!)
    Advice please!!!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. you have 7-10 days still, also try looking at where the hairs come out.... i think you got a sugar leaf in the trich photo and that always matures faster.....

3. but its looking really good!

4. No. 2.5-3 weeks left.

5. Damnit!!! okay.. when should I start flushing then?

6. When they start turning golden brown your done.

7. depends on how long you think you need, a lot do just water the last few weeks..... you dont necessarily "flush" the plant, just water like normal (no nutes) and let them fan leaves fade out naturally....

now i did say it depends on how long you think you need..... look at your picture of the whole bud, see hoe the top is the only part with white hairs, check down the branch for the present of white hairs and if you see non, check those trichs as well then decide. you want the calyx trichs to look like the photo i posted.... if they are all milky (chances down low they are not), you could harvest tops when they are at the peak then wait for the lowers to catch up or let the uppers ripen more and get the lowers to peak then chop.... you have a lot of play room IMO

8. Guess what it really boils down to with me is the anxiousness of getting through my first crop. Patience will be rewarded I’m sure, but fuck I just wanna smoke it!! Haha

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. bro i feel you, i am also on my first harvest and i am watering at the mouth while holding the kaiser blade lol so i know your pain!!!!! lol