Is she ready. Pics

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by edwardvanhalen, Oct 10, 2016.

1. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Hey guys my baby is almost 8 weeks old now and it's starting to look like she's almost done. I don't have a microscope to tell by the trichs but what do you guys think

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. For me is looking ready most of the hairs turn orange but i suggest you to buy a microscope x60 to check

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ya I def. need to get one. If I order one today and it shows up in 6 days, it's no big deal if it's ready now is it?

4. 6 days i don't see a big deal you still good if that strain is 8 to 9 weeks in flower time you good

5. Thanks bro I appreciate your reply.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Looks ready. Wait for the scope to surely tell

7. Looks ready. Wait for the scope to surely tell

8. If you feel it's been flushed enough and yeah a scope would be good but otherwise it looks good to harvest

9. Hey bra how you doing today. I'm pretty high right now lol.
    I actually grew this plant with miracle gro soil, cfl lights and NO nutrients at all. I have no idea what the ph is of her and this is the first time I ever did this.
    I did this grow very sloppy and lazy. I could have got nutrients and made this plant a lot bigger.

Seriously how much is even on this plant?
    Maybe a quarter ounce or maybe even a 8th. I am impressed by how accurate these seed companies are on their harvest time. I thought using cfl's would have added 3 weeks onto my grow. I'm on week 8 and I'm pretty sure she's almost ready, but badly planted.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Ya I'm getting the scope today. I wish I would be able to go to a store and buy one but I have to freaking order it.

11. Men i recommend you to check vegamatrix line fo fertilizer buy the kit online for 50 dollars and you don't need to worry about any problems with ph or burning your plant

12. I was just doing this grow to see if it will make my house smell. So that's why I didn't want to spend money on nutes and all that other stuff.
    I used to grow 4 years ago and I grew many great plants but they smelled up my house so bad that you could smell it outside.
    I always used nutrients and every single thing you would need to grow but I did have to invest a little money into all of that. That's why I only put around 20 dollars into this grow and that's including the seed lol.
    I really can't believe that this plant is almost ready and it only took 8 weeks. I thought it would take longer since I use cfl's but I can see now that it makes the yield very low.
    If I grow another plant I will use nutes and a bigger pot and I can grow a bigger plant that I can really get some nice bud off of. Thanks for the reply bro.

13. How much do you think I will yield off this little baby. I know it's not a lot at all but I'm always interested in trying out how the strain is. It's called auto assassin and it's supposed to be a pretty good strain. You guys are a lot better at guessing yields so what do ya's think.

14. From this pictures I'm say may be 2 oz dry but I'm not 100% sure is may be less or a little more than that good luck and let me know how much ypu get

15. I got you i want to show you my organic garden I'm using vegamatrix i may spent 100 dollars on the stuff for this grow

Attached Files: