"Is she ready ?" and a flush question.

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by r.barthes, May 3, 2016.

1. Hey folks!
    This is an amnesia haze in week 8. I took some photos. I would like to know what do you think. Is she ready for harvesting or you would wait for a week ? I'm not looking a couchlock effect so i'm assuming its almost ready for my taste.

Also i have a flush question. This plant is in 15liter coco pot. I flush it with 20liters of water with flushing agent (flawless finish) yesterday. I read that you need to flush your plant with 3x size of your pot. However i didn't use that much nutrients and while flush i saw the clear water coming from the plant (I dont have any PH pen) So i think 20liter of water also worked. What do you think about this approach ? I will do another flush next week.

Here are some photos
    IMG_6005.JPG IMG_5994.JPG IMG_5995.JPG IMG_5996.JPG IMG_5997.JPG IMG_5998.JPG IMG_6003.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  2. It looks like you still have some clear trichomes, wait until they're all cloudy but not much Amber to avoid couch lock but I make sure there's no clear ones left, but ask a hundred people and you'll get 98 different answers. It's all preference and your particular plant. My blue dream I harvest 15-20% Amber whereas my agent orange I like 50% Amber trichomes, so just keep notes on this run and next run go more or less to suit the your likings. Another thing I like to do is harvest half the plant at nine weeks and the other half at ten weeks, and see what's better

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. It should be ready within these next few days. I like to pick when most of the triches are a gold or amber color. Nice grow.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Thank you for your replies folks
    Here is a new photo of the top cola.
    IMG_6136-2.jpg

Looks like i got enough amber color. I'm thinking maybe i can harvest this plant tomorrow. However the seed company says flowering time is between 10-11 weeks for Amnesia Haze but i'm in week 8 and plant looks ready. I don't get it.

Maybe i can harvest gradually, take out the top cola first and give couple of more days to the other buds on the bottom.