Is she looking good so far?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Its 4:20 somewhere, Nov 9, 2018.

1. I put her in the soil from seed about Oct. 8 and she used to have a purple stem but quickly grew out of it... The fan leaves are starting to droop a little bit. Im looking for some opinions from y'all experienced growers...also male or female or is it to early to tell 1541781460639.jpg 1541781481298.jpg 1541781720748.jpg

Sent from my XT1650 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. The top leaves serrations have typical early signs of heat or light stress curling up. As far as the leaf bending down that could be overwatering (over watering and underwatering look very similar but typically with overwatering the leaves will curl down from the leaf and with underwatering the leaves with droop at the stem)

3. Either way it looks nice and green and happy. Leaf stems being perky, reaching up is a sign of being happy.

4. Thanks man for the info light stress meaning too much or too little light?

5. Love ur Icon

• Like Like x 1
  6. What light you got on her how often you watering whats the max min temps and humidity

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. I'm using a 120v 5000k LED bulb she's been on 18/6 for a little over 3 weeks I bet the day temp doesn't get over 80 night stays about 75 I just watered it today bc the top to my first knuckle was dry... 1541798446930.jpg

8. That's exactly why, it is depraved of light.. that's not a grow light at all, that bulb isnt any more than 10 watts... I think canadian tire was selling them for a dollar or two for a 2 pack a while ago.

The plant is looking good considering but you really need a grow light

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Mate you gonna need loads of them if you want it to grow well thst like what 20w maybe? You got any other lights?

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Id lift the pot to feel if its heavy dont water feels light then water the knucle thing is bad as some time first few inches dry but redt coukd be saturated but i feel lack of light is your issue

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Change ye light in a hurry and I'd say you are close to being root bound

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Buy a decent light if u want any bud at all brother . pretty simple u feeding her pretty much nothing. At a month she should be huge

Sent from my VS500PP using Tapatalk

13. Are the pots clear??? Not the best infact it stop light getting through