Is she in to me?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by beelz, Feb 23, 2013.

1. So at the end of the school year I hav to go to prom. Yea its that year. Anyways there's this pretty hot chick in my English course and throughout the year we gotten to the point where we always interact when we have class. Now this girl has been getting pretty close lately (Past 2 weeks). At first it started with just chitchat and like flirtacious looks. But this chick be rubbin up so close next to me. Like thigh to thigh, her hip against my ass. Was talking about her tats on the right side on her ribs, wrist, and a "secret" tatoo that she later said, "It says spank me, hard." Then proceeds to walk out at the end of class. There are other variables to the story, let me know if guys want to hear it. But basically I'm going to ask her for her number, don't hang out much. And as I said before want to ask her to prom. How should go about this chick? I really like and she is surprisingly gorgeous, don't even know how I could have attracted such a proper breeding mate...lol.

2. i wanna know the extra details

but get her number, hang out, ask to prom, profit

3. #3 beelz, Feb 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2013
    Ok so for those things to happen the other half of this tale must be understood by an outside mind. Anyways, there is another girl. Yep, I've known this girl for a little under 2 years. She was a friend who had gotten close just like this one, but I let her get away :(. She has shown a little interest in me but I guess there wasn't much for me to work with. We've been getting more and more intimate(sort of)/friendly. So lately my friends have been bugging me to ask them, I meanthe first girl (let's call her M1) to prom and what not. Today one of my friends takes my phone battery and hides it in M1's purse, I forget about it and later he's like, "Ask her about it later when she's alone." Although she saw us whispering and was a little suspicious, I immediately asked for it back, nicely. Thus saving an embarassing moment. Later me and M2(both their names start with M) we're walking to the cafe and she says, "I'm a dirty slut," and I'm like whaaaat? And then we don't say anything, a comfortable silence. So there.
    Finally, I was thinking about asking both these fine ladies to prom, just for like a cool thing to do. Idk... so?

Edit: Oh and M2 was like sitting between me and M1, so I just like sit down and we sort of start playing real rough. I guess when she sat in between I sort of felt cock envy lol maybe.

4. Without having to read anything in the thread, I know the answer is YES.

5. Just ask her. Bitches loved to be asked stuff.

6. She love you bruhh

7. alright b, let me give you some experiential advice

M1 is not worth your time chasing, because she will say no. you are friend zoned, and that's that. your prom: ideally, you want to go with someone who you truly care about and want to make memories with. but you're not in that situation, so you take option b, which is just as good: take a girl who's gonna get you laid and who you can party with, and forget half the night after prom; but don't forget the sex, cause it's bound to be amazing.

i went to junior prom with a girl who fit neither of these criteria, and it sucked. i went to senior prom with my girlfriend whom i loved, and i still barely remember the night at this point, and it hasn't even been 4 years. damn, i feel young saying that. :D get that M2 pussy OP

8. For now I'm just going to say that M2 has used me a little in the past.

9. She told you to smack her ass basically, go for it.

10. Just found out that M1 has modeled before. Damn

11. Does she ever refer to you as Mchotness if so then yes she is.

12. Lol, Mchotness

13. inb4agepolice

You've got nothing to lose man, just go for it.

14. Hey I'm 18 soo yea.

15. It surprises me how many "men" on here ask for advice onn a girl that clearly wants to put your balls in her mouth.I mean fuck,the girl could say hey I want you inside me and I'd bet you'd still come on here asking if this girl is in to you.

16. The one with the tats is clearly into you, she said spank me I mean:
    [​IMG]
    Damn she wants you and your clearly into her so just ask her. The other one seems like a bit of a clingy bitch (I think shes the one that called you a dirty slut) if you know what I mean. So just ask tats girl to go with you to the prom as youll most likely get laid. Also if you ask both then you many not have either and its pretty unlikely your going to score both at the end of prom even if they do say yes.

17. Its actually kind of a normal thing on GC I've never done it before just wanted to see how other people see this "situation".

18. Correct me if I'm wrong blades but other people the "situation' as:

Hurry up and spank dat hoe

19. Hahaha. Well actually she just casually said, "I'm a dirty slut." (The quotes meaning she said it) Also she previously had mentioned something to do with the pill and how she missed it idk. But idk think either will be with me after prom. Still going to try and get laid by both, possibly at the same time.

P.s maybe I should shave me junk...lol