Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is she giving subliminal messages?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GangGreen9, Mar 18, 2012.

1. I know this is just as bad if not worse as a "does my mom know that I smoke" thread but I'm going to ask and see if anyone was ever in my situation.

My whole family and over for St. Patrick's day and my birthday and I overheard my mom talking to my aunt about my cousin.

My mom was in Florida visiting family and went to my cousin's house (he's 22 years old). My other little cousin was going to arrive there in afew minutes and my mom took his ashtray and told him to put it somewhere so she didn't spill it. She noticed a roach in it and asked him what it was and he said he didn't know. She gave him a disapproving look and he followed that by saying please gimme a break; and she did.

My mom also makes weed jokes like for example I started growing a spearmint plant and she always cracks jokes about it being a "pot plant".

Am I being crazy or do you think that she is okay with weed but won't come out and say it to me?

Inb4 all the shit that you people are going to give me. Gimme a break it's my birthday.

2. My mom used to joke about marijuana with me too, before she knew I smoked.

In my case, my mother doesn't mind me smoking. I even show her some of my dankest pickups sometimes.. she always says it smells good lol

But if your mom is joking about weed, it can't really be that big of a deal to her. Maybe anyway lol

3. ya, if she was really against it, you'd know. Offer to smoke her up for mothers day???

4. Thanks for the replies guys.

I dont know, I think it would be better to know if she is 100% for or against it before first before proposing to smoke with her.

How should I go about making small talk about weed with her? Should I mention the proposal MMJ farms in my neighboring town?

5. Next time she says its a "pot plant" just laugh and say since you got the hang of growing the next plant will be...

6. Thats a good idea! IDK if you're in college or not, but if you are, that would be such a sweet place for an internship!