Is she flowering??

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Rhinodank, Jun 23, 2013.

1. ok a, said this is an outdoor grow in Southern California. She has been growing almost 3 months and I just noticed these white things. I don't understand how she could be in flowering already isn't it too soon??? What should I do? My other plants aren't flowering? What's the deal??

Attached Files:

2. Plants will show sex if vegged to maturity (as yours obviously is)....don't stress.

3. #3 Rhinodank, Jun 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2013
    [quote name="Shiva Blaster" post="18247359" timestamp="1371942889"]Plants will show sex if vegged to maturity (as yours obviously is)....don't stress.[/quote]Ooohhh ok. So when should she start showing signs of flowering?? And what should I look for? Since I'm outside, I can't just flip a switch ya know?? So I'm not sure what to do about the flowering situation.. Any help?? Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Plants will show sex well before flowering. This is a good thing. That looks like a female. Unless it's an auto flower it shouldn't actually start flowering until the light cycle is in the neighborhood of 12/12. let that thing grow!

5. awesome news man! Thanks so much guys! But any of you know when that 'neighborhood' is in southern California? And what are signs of flowering?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. <sup>outside grow they will go according to the light and climate...unlike indoors, ur at natures mercy im afraid</sup>