Is she done?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by sgtchickens, May 4, 2016.

1. I try to use those shitty little microscopes but I can't see dick. The trichomes look mostly cloudy, with some a little amber, I think. [​IMG]

Sent from my VS985 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I would say give it another week, still see some white pistols and lots of green.

3. If you can, buy a better microscope or order a 15× macro lens for your phone.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. And its leaning because of the buds. They are making the plant top heavy.

5. Is that normal? I see other people's plants and they are erect, even with buds. I'm only use cfl but the nugs feel pretty dense.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Ive seen it a lot. Dense buds will do that. Watch for over watering though. And make sure you dont have any deficiencies or nute lockout. If its healthy otherwise, don't worry

Sent from my SM-G900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Dunno if anyone else wants to point it out, but the Red stems coming from the plant to the fan leaves that is a Magnesium Defic and it will lead to softer and more brittle stems and the redness. I grew with CFL's for an entire year. Great bud but i always had MG problems cause of the soil i was using.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I had the same problem with my one plant, red stems I was using MG also I had Nitrogen toxicity flushed, then a month later she got an iron and phosphors deficiency. Added FF trio which helped a lot. My older plant is in MG with no perlite and hasn't given me one problem since she came out of the ground! 2 Aurora Indica been in flower since the 4/17. Btw: red stems could be genetic or the strain. I erase all pictures on my phone. But you could look on my page.
    Good Luck

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Ou
    out of all the plants ive grown, 75% of them have been MG problems due to PH issues in my soil. Some ive noticed naturally had red stems but the way to check if its a MG problem is to break one of the stems. If its kinda hollow and not meaty on the inside its a MG problem. If its just a normal fan leaf then dont worry.

10. 2 23w 6400k, 20w and 105w 2700k

11. Okay cool. My first grow turned male and i had only one plant. Trying for my second in a few days. Can i 12/12 from seed with 6 plants and get a decent yeild?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Grasscity Forum mobile app