Is she budding?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by juliuserbin, Aug 22, 2019.

1. I have this outdoor sativa that I've been growing and shes come a long way. Almost lost her to leaf miners but throughout the battle we stood tall anyway its been awhile and shes doubled in size, I recorded her at 5ft today. But i noticed some activity going on where my white hairs were poking. Is she budding?

2. Do you have a pic???

3. Pics:

Attached Files:

4. Yep, shes starting to flower

5. That's great news thank you sir Kronik. Its been about 2-3 months now growing her so I was hoping soon she would bud. Crazy man, just the other day she was a little thing.

Attached Files:

6. Yep.......it's fun isn't it?!?:passing-joint:

7. Indeed it is! As a first time grower this is my second plant but first female. The first plant I ever had was some bs bagseed that ended up a male. Ive come along way with it it drives my gf crazy ive invested lots into this shell love the payout in the end tho

• Like Like x 1
  8. It's great feeling producing your own smoke. I was so excited for my first harvest. I kinda envy you new growers in a way because it's so exciting those first few seasons. Yes it's budding. What strain?

9. I got the seed from a friend he said its landrace sativa whatever that means