is she attracted to me?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by StraiT100, Oct 26, 2012.

1. so today at the university i was walking to class pretty fast because i sold something to a peer and had a toke of some bubble kush in my truck, and i was about late. One of the hottest girls in that class was behind me and asked what time class started. I told her and she commented on my tallness and we took seperate ways to class and she beat me there. she was talking to me in kind of a flirtatious mannner.
    She looks familiar and i really want to talk to her next time after class, and i think she might smoke too:hello: and maybe we could hook up lol

Idk what you guys think she into me or not??

She has a nice ass by the way 7/10 total

2. Just because she commented on your height and seemed a little flirtatious, it's not a good indication as to whether or not she's into you. Don't let that stop you though, get to know her, be a gentlemen.

3. She mentioned your height? Oh man! Score!! She wants the D

4. into you? probably not

wants the d? absolutely

friendzone? hopefully not

relationship? don't count on it

5. she talked to you? she wants to put a ring on it dude!

6. Woah bro sounds like a clinger. Mentioning height that quick, what a whore. She can barely keep it in her pants.

7. im not tryin to marry her i just want to fuck her...it'd be cool has hell to have a fine chick to fuck between classes lol

8. You fucked up, you should've took that as an opportunity to chat her up and walk her to class. She was giving you an open. She was probably interested in you or she wouldn't have gave a fuck and ignored you.

9. wishful thinking eh?

10. probably right...fuck it i have to try tho