Is she a he ??

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by 3lpablo, Oct 25, 2016.

1. Hi guys here a couple more pics of my Brady can anyone tell the sex from them thanks [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Too early to tell.

3. So there's still a chance she's a girl

• Like Like x 1
  4. Stipules are trying to cross " / \ " vs " \ / ".
    That could indicate female, but it is too soon to be certain.

• Like Like x 1
  5. #5 stonerpros, Oct 25, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2016

[​IMG]
    That looks like a very clear indicator that it's a male in my opinion, but I'm not experienced enough that you should trust me. Plus it could definitely be a hermie too

On an unrelated note, what did you use to embed your photos? I used media embed for an imgur image, but it's not the same as what you did. Media embed comes with multiple tabs and the IMG embed didn't work (I left it there so you can see the broken img symbol)

6. Just using iPhone and uploading from gallery

7. No and these things in the red are just new growth nodes.... Like the ones at the top of every branch.... The female part looks like a lil bulb with two hairs coming out the middle(the two lil hairs being the things that grab the pollen do that it can get inside those things to reproduce and make seeds....

Normally growing indoor you get your first signs about 5-9 days after flipping the lights to 12/12.... This is also known as flowering day 1 if your counting days from the seed companys... They are normally pretty spot on for an average, considering that you have to have everything spot on to though in order to make that flowering day numbers really close.... Good luck BUDdy

• Like Like x 1