Is she a gonner ?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Deleted member 979967, Dec 3, 2016.

1. So basically this is my plant 18 hours ago [​IMG] I looked at it at 11am she looked the same, I went out until 4pm I came home and my baby was all wilted she was not in a pot at this time, the leafs was touching the floor, now I've potted it and watered it at 6 ph water it doesn't look that bad but she's still wilting this is what she looks like now . Please help I'm worried af [​IMG] and the also under the light look like they are going slightly yellow

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. GONER

• Like Like x 1
  3. Please don't say thT man I worked so hard man

• Like Like x 1
  4. What was the so hard part ?

• Like Like x 3
  5. You know I did a lot of research I was so happy to get it I waited ages and I got it and it just died for no reason

6. it died because you killed it , not for " "no reason "

7. I didn't even touch it lmao

8. >implying genetic fuck ups never happen

9. Do you think it could just be because it was bonedry for 22 hours. ?

• Like Like x 2
  10. Whose genetic fuck up ? plant or person ? .. if you would READ , he left it to dry out , but don't let facts distort your baseless opinion

11. I didn't do it on purpose she was thirsty!!! So I think now she's watered and potted she'll come back

12. Thanks man, I read somewhere she needs a bottle over her acting like a humidity dome, shall I do that ?

13. Mist her a little then yes, cover it (I personally use a big ziploc bag I put over the whole top of the pot, and have a seedling heating mat under it)

14. I used. See through plastic cup upside down is tht going to make her come bAck alive?

• Like Like x 2
  15. She's back but under the light she looks yellow

16. Don't worry about it, just keep watering whenever the soil feels dry half an inche in the soil near your plant.

Also it's pretty funny how censorship works here, I get censored for insulting Dickie after I have seen him being a total dick 5 threads in a row, as always, and he doesn't while clearly insinuating op is a retard.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Wait you got censored ? Shit bro, I mean he's sorta a dickie to me I don't know why but I think he hates me lmao.
    And yeah ima keep watering her and hope she starts growing soon because she's really small

18. don't worry about it, it's not against you... he's just that kind of kid that gets taken away from the group in third grade, he doesn't know how to socialize gud like us

• Like Like x 1
  19. Yeah we are very good at socializing and do you think I should bring my light closer to my plant or does it not really matter?