Is Seedsman gtg?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Bamther, Oct 1, 2018.

1. I’ve only used herbies for seeds and am looking for an alternative site. I’ve heard Seedsman was a thing a while ago but don’t know if it’s still legit or not. Any other seed banks going strong? I’m in Vermont, and although cultivation is legal there are still no seeds to be found... Any and all help is appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. This one in u.s or u.k ?

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. The vault
    Alibongos
    Seedsman
    Attitude
    Ect ect theres quite a. Few but my personal fave is
    the vault there on GC and there grest they do comparatives loads of comps ect there a good seed bank and uk to us takes about 7 days believe think some get them quicker.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thank you!

5. I can't speak for the seed quality.
    I actually ended up ordering some Royal Queen Seeds. But through Seedsman. And they look pretty good at least. Very healthy and hearty looking.
    I didn't even check if it would've been cheaper to order directly from Royal Queen. I wasn't thinking! But I also didn't intend to order all RQ seeds.
    My package arrived just this afternoon! I'm in the Southeast US...Took just 7 days from the shipping date! (9/25).
    Packaging was discreet, and included the seeds in the original breeders packaging. I was thoroughly impressed!
    If the seed quality is there, I will definitely be using them again.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Awesome! Thank you!

• Like Like x 1
  7. I used seedsman, got the order in about 7 days shipped to the US. prices were cheap. Most of the Seeds were in the original package, but not all. Received a nice amount of free beans. So far I've only started one seed, it was a seedsman original. The seed pop really fast, less than 24 hours. Can't speak for the quality of the plant yet but so far great service.

I've ordered from a couple different companies.

Attitude and seedsman are the best right this moment. I usually just go with whoever has the best deal at the Time. Seedsman also gives 15% off when you use Bitcoin and then give additional seeds for using Bitcoin. I got 22 seeds for less than $90.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1