Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is reggie a sativa or indica?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bitchesandbongs, Jan 21, 2012.

1. is reggie a sativa or idica or does it varie with a type? or somethin idk buti just smoked some and i was wondering

2. You see, reggie is not a a strain but a quality.

3. Any reggie I come across tends to be an indica. I always get sleepy on the come down ya know..

4. Reggie is just super low grade weed.

5. Reggie tends to be grown quick and shittily, and plants with indica genetics tend to flower a few weeks faster. So most of it tends to have Indica qualities, but....like.....it just...buy good bud, man

6. This is actually a great question, I'm not sure why everyone thinks it's dumb because 'reggie isn't a strain'. I would guess indica, based on the feeling it gave me last time I smoked regs.

• Like Like x 1
  7. reggie is just medium quality weed, not good,not bad, can be anything

8. [quote name='"lbs"']This is actually a great question, I'm not sure why everyone thinks it's dumb because 'reggie isn't a strain'. I would guess indica, based on the feeling it gave me last time I smoked regs.[/quote]

Because its like asking "is dank indica or sativa" its going to vary.

9. Low thc, higher cbd and cbn makes for a more indica feeling high.

10. where i live alot weed is regs but mostly sativa the times i get the amazing weed is always indica which is shame as i much prefer sativa but have yet to experience amazing sativa that wasnt crossed with indica

11. 99% of the weed coming from mexico is indica

• Like Like x 1
  12. No, reggie refers to low quality. It has NOTHING to do with being Indica or Sativa. Sativas and Indicas can be reggie.

13. If you believe to be true, I'd say you are a poser and don't know shit about weed. Mexico is a hot tropical climate. The majority of landraces are SATIVA. The fuck planet you on?

• Like Like x 1
  14. Mids can be either or, just cuz it's mids it has nothing to do with what genotype the plant has. Mids is just weed that is shitily grown man. I can take mids seeds and grown really dank bud, it's just how it's grown.

15. indica, the THC has already mostly degraded to CBD for the budd to be that shitty

16. Who smokes that shit its probaly ruderalis

17. Prob depends if its regs on purpose or by accident, if its by accident, then could be either, if its on purpose, usually indica as buds are usually bigger

18. Funniest topic I've ever seen.