Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is purple haze good?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by erizzle55, Sep 1, 2012.

1. I'm new to smoking and haven't tried many different kinds yet, and someone told me purple haze gives you great highs, is this true?

2. true purple haze hasn't been around for a very long time.

but grand daddy purp, purple urkle, purps, shtuff like that are all veryyy potent buds. however, since your a new smoker i doubt you'll notice too much of a difference between highs. i know i didn't.

but once you become more seasoned its like fine wine tasting ^_^ i personally prefer blue dream and any OG strain over purple buds.

welcome to gc by the way!

3. ^If it even existed at all. It's debatable. There was a very long thread on this back on overgrow.

Purple haze was a kind of acid.

4. Hahahahaha

5. No it sucks, jus smoke Mexican dirt weed

6. OG have been the best strains i ever smoked. especially og kush it gives me an intense buzz i only remembered getting my 1st few times smoking

7. Depends on how it's grown

8. duh its good its purple haze . lol

9. To be honest I've noticed that purple strains tend to be less potent even when they are caked with crystals

10. #10 thewarden, Sep 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2012
    Purple haze is a strain of weed.

Finely grown, flushed, trimmed, and cured weed is good, and the aforementioned strain of weed may or my not fall into this category.

To say that purple haze is always good would be like Sage Stallone (RIP) saying that because my dad is a fucking obnoxiously ripped badass motherfucker, I will automatically be one too. I mean sure, the genetics are in his favor, but it's ultimately up to him (or in weed's case, the grower) to make it look nice.