Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is preemployment drug screening typically supervised or unsupervised?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Dr. Natty Light, Jun 6, 2017.

1. Yes I know it's one of these threads... Quest Labs if that makes any difference.

I have synthetic urine, but my friend says he will donate his virgin piss to me so I will probably go with that... hasn't used a substance other than alcohol in his 21 years. Just to be safe.

Never done one of these before, not sure what to expect. Gonna tape it to my inner thigh by my junk with a hand warmer and work from there. The place is apparently pretty busy most of the time, potentially short-staffed.

Also how much will I need in the cup? Probably am going to empty out the synthetic and use that container since it has the temp strip on it... but it only holds a few ounces.

Hook a brotha up :pimp:

Woulda just gone clean but I only had two weeks notice, even if I tried my hardest to detox it'd still be in me for a month.

2. Nope, you’ll go into a little quiet room with a locking door while the tech stands outside. You’ll be able to hear every sound and it’ll be obnoxious as hell trying to get it without sounding suspicious. Be sure to piss in the toilet, they will tell you not to flush.

Be careful if it’s a semi warm day. I tried substituting clean piss for a preemployment drug screen and used a little hand warmer. “My” piss came up too warm for a conclusive result. I was told I wasn’t allowed to leave until I produced another sample, so I just darted out the door and didn’t get that job hah.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. They only watch if the employer pays extra for it and that's only in some states. 99% of the time they wont. Meps building does lol.

4. Depending on the synthetic urine bottle he's going to use, it may have a temp strip attached to the side......