Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is pot a drug poll??

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by akgreenteam, Jan 20, 2004.

?

Is weed a drug????

1. no way-------its pot!!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Yes weed is a drug....

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I can't make up my mind....

0 vote(s)
    0.0%

1. Cocaine isn't genetically modified... There are also lots of poisons that aren't genetically modified. I don't mean to sound like a dick when I say this, but what you just said is one of the most retarded things I have ever heard.

2. oh yes, the days of DARE are flooding back to me... so i guess it is by definition i drug.

but i cant make myself think of it as a drug because what i think of when i hear the word drug is so differant from pot

3. No---it's an sweet herb And...........I love it in my life! Can't think of any other way in which to live....well, okay.....there are other ways to live a life.....but I can't imagine me without weed......nope ain't happening!

Toke On!

4. it coud be a drug because it can get you addicted and can help you, and can be medicinal and stuff, but you cant be called a druggie or junkie or anything like that if your just an innocent weedsmoker...

5. People will tell you alcohol isn't a drug either but it's usually alcoholics... lol... fortunately being a pot head can be without the consequence of vital organs... alcohol kills brain cells and does long term damage to your liver and kidneys... pot only hurts your lungs.. and if you vaporize or ingest it, it doesn't even do that.

Call it what you want, the important issue is that you use it with good intentions and with a positive attitude.. what's good for the mind is good for the body! Also you may or may not believe in this personally but I think it has a powerful karmic effect.