Is Polo Really That Magical?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ChipThaRipper, Jan 8, 2013.

1. Abercrombie after middle school is only good for creepin on teens. Lmao

2. [​IMG]

3. I have never seen anyone past 13 wearing that stuff.

4. Lol oh, I don't know how I missed that. Yeah, regular classic polo shirts are dope as fuck. I wear them with some nice white vans and jeans and bitches flock. Plus, they're club appropriate. And yes, clothes are very important (as well as verbal skills, of course).

5. Bought some Polo yesterday, later that night received many unusual ass to my face dances by hot bitchez. Confirmed working.

6. Polo is magical? - confirmed.

7. Dude she was a dime .... she let my rub my hands all over her shit while that fat ass was in my face. Most magical

8. But did you smash?

9. #109 xpixiex, Jan 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2013
    Idk, man. I totally would have gotten off multiple times just by rubbing a fine womans feces. Not to mention dat ass in my face.

[​IMG]

Don't judge me, I'm part German.

10. I like to keep the polo on while I'm smashin and nothin else on...shows class does it not? Lol

11. I wore polo to the bars last night, no... no it is not magical. then again I live in a college town so the skank bar sloots are used to it.

12. Nothing magical about them.... "Clothes don't make the man, its man that makes the clothes"

13. exactly ;) i just wore my polo shirt because it's purple and i fucking love purple. got it at Ross :cool:

14. Nah, she was too goody goody. It was me & my two boys with 15 7-10's, all drunk, wouldn't smoke, most were annoying af, 10 guys showed up in the same car, party went to shit, no one got laid...

15. I was however the only one to get the finest piece of ass in the room on me..

16. Purple are one of those colors that stand out man I digs it, I like to wear bright colors when going out to clubs and such you stick out ya know.

17. #117 Keifer Suthrlnd, Jan 12, 2013
    to me polo is kinda wack, I walk in and walk right out. everything is mad plain

[​IMG]

a couple polo shirts are nice, but I like more style at banana, CK , Lacoste, kenneth cole, NY&CO, express you get the idea

but whatever gets u laid then fuck it, its magical

18. #118 xpixiex, Jan 12, 2013
    I've actually been wearing this really neat Italian faded cotton shirt around town. Apparently I'm drop dead gorgeous since I get this interesting look from all the ladies.

[​IMG]

19. exactly! i wear paisley shirts when i go out to places like the bars, dinner, etc... mainly because i love paisley, but it makes me stick out :smoking:

20. Plain isn't always a bad thing when it comes to fashion. I mean, Affliction and Ed Hardy shirts are complex, but they suck dick. Graphic tees aren't cool. Keep it simple. Plain colored polo with fit jeans and white vans. That's that shit.