Is Polo Really That Magical?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ChipThaRipper, Jan 8, 2013.

1. Not true man, I wear 300 dollar jeans,a thong, 100 dollar shirts, and a 600 dollar watch and i don't get any different looks from girls than if i'd wear elastic shorts and a swimming sweatshirt.

Must be one backwards ass looking dude.

2. Women can't see your thong under those $300 jeans. I think it's high time you take them off for the world to see.

As a side note, how much was your thong?

3. Why do you wear a thong?

4. there are mens thongs?

thats seriously a thing?

what the fuck, man.

5. Why would he not wear a thong?

Thongs display great wealth, power and sexuality in a man.

6. Pretty sure if my dad ever caught me wearing a thong he would whip the shit out of me

7. You guys ready to see some fine polo clothing? I don't think you are. Should I whip em out?

8. well.

i'm borrowing it from my brother, idk how much it was..

Wait? You guys don't wear thongs?

My whole family wears thongs.

9. my step dad would think im gay, and be very vocal about it.

edit: my mom probably would too.

10. Thongs are easily the least gay underwear. That just makes you a crossdressing transvestite.

11. This isn't the thong thread this is about polos! God dammit you guys are ruining my entrance

12. Think about what kids your age are wearing.

Yeah being clean cleaned up with some fresh duds on is a plus for sure.

Gotta make sure you have a scent to go along with you as well.

13. True, it can be a lot of fun to dress up as a girl. We have more options and accessories...it's a double-edged sword imo, especially if you're lazy, and can result in a lot of poor outfit decisions. Plus girls often dress for each other, and that's a whole world I think men don't fully understand.

Obviously I won't have any underwear left if you guys keep insisting on wearing all my thongs.

14. yeah, I want the thong question answered too.

I mean wtf? Thongs for men?

Is it or is it not really a thing?

As to the OP, they probably just look better on you than what you were wearing before.

15. only time i bought polo was when they had a 50% sale, bought 2 of their collared shirts for 40$ a piece... only time i ever thought about buying Polo. Polo pricing is worse than Guess i think, just a bunch of name-brand bullshit. :smoking:

the most important thing when it comes to attraction is purely confidence, you could rock 10-20$ dress shirts that you keep in good condition and still get attention.

16. Well girls are into men with money, I personally wouldn't want to be with a girl with such interest's but if you enjoy it keep it up.

17. Expect polo really doesn't mean you have money

18. I wouldn't say you need to be rich to get polo but you def have to be well off. I don't think most people will spend $150 for a hoodie.

19. Good thing there are outlet stores around here

20. Good thing you can wear the shit that no one is buying in the regular stores then.