Is Polo Really That Magical?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ChipThaRipper, Jan 8, 2013.

1. It's the collar, makes u look mature and successful. It's a beautiful lie

2. haha call me a pussy but I don't want to put my face on a pot site

3. A guy that dresses well is.. fuckin hot son.

4. i'd rather wear my paisley dress/sport shirts and a suit ;) Polo is an over priced brand that really doesn't offer much.

5. They go cray for guys with $ is all

6. most of it is their parent's money :rolleyes:

7. You can look good without buying a thousand dollar burberry penis extension.

8. OP it is fuckin magical! Polo socks, polo boxers, polo hats, polo polo's I rock em all. Can't go wrong with polo.

9. :D

[​IMG]

10. Pics of my polo wear coming soon to weed forums near you.

11. ^^fuck that I don't ever pop the collar....unless I'm drunk

12. Im not saying you can't but if you look rich that's what girls look for. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

13. IMO they're ridiculously overpriced for pretty much a plain polo shirt which just has a different logo on it.

14. Not if you get em on sale

15. Man it aint necessarily the polo but the fact that you dont look like some streetwear rocking swaggot bum anymore. I rock streetwear all the time and get puss though so IDK what to tell you.

16. Not really my taste on a guy, but maybe they look good on you. And of course girls care what you wear/look like, everyone cares. Just be grateful you're not a girl, dressing yourself is a lot more complicated.

And yeah, if you have a good reason to be wearing one and can work it, guys in suits are hot.

17. Polo Ralph Lauren bitch, that’s what my pajamas say, big tall glass of some shit you can’t pronounciate....

I have some polo pajamas in my bedroom right now :)

As to the OP, I dont think its the company exactly, just wearing nice clothes seems to attract attention. Get some louis accessories

18. All you have to do is learn how to layer, gob some make-up your face and forget to wear underpants when you wear mini-skirts.

Not that hard.

Besides, you ladies get all the cool clothing. All I get are suits, jeans and an assortment of t-shirts and golf shirts AKA polos. The only thing that is really different or unique is a bowling shirt and that's not even that different or amazing.

19. #39 3XL, Jan 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2013
    Deleted this post

20. your opinion is now invalid.