Is Olympic worth the $$$?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Dungeon Lungs, Sep 27, 2012.

1. Considering ordering an Olympic Bent Neck Horizon Helix 60mm Direct Inject. Anyone have this piece or similar and can tell me if it's worth the $650 pricetag?

2. [quote name='"Dungeon Lungs"']Considering ordering an Olympic Bent Neck Horizon Helix 60mm Direct Inject. Anyone have this piece or similar and can tell me if it's worth the $650 pricetag?[/quote]

sure as hell can tell you a stem 8 is. well probably less but may take an effort to snipe one for lower.

3. is any glass worth the price? That's up to you. I personally have never smoked one, I've seen a lot of them and heard a lot and seen some milk videos, but I would not pay $650 for one. I'd pay 450-500 tops. It will be hard to find a price tag like that anywhere except on facebook. Search the group "production glass for sale"

4. apix can make somthing similar for way less. But if your going more brand name olympic is awesome. A stem 8 is a good one also

5. #5 percul8r615, Sep 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2012
    For that pricetag, you could have a WAYY heady worked oil rig(noticed you want direct inject) the Olympic is overpriced for the clear glass but it stacks nicely. But for oil wouldn't you prefer a smaller rig. Worked toro double micros are around the same price of the Olympic

Sent from my iPhone using GC Forum

6. Took some pics of some Olympic pieces recently and thought you might be interested:
    (these are all available at Da' Glassworks in San Diego, CA. not sure if they do mail order or not.)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Sweet clean work by Olympic! Just out of my price range. Look like solid pieces though.

8. 650 for a single stemline? Or am I missing something? That seems crazy

9. Olympic tubes are fucking tanks. I wouldn't mind adding one to my collection for home defense purposes.

10. that olympic tube posted above is SUPER DOPE.
    i can see why they are so steep.

bet you could drop that thing & it'd bounce