Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is OG Kush only a west coast thing?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by OJ Doobie, May 21, 2015.

1. I had to get a new plug, and tomorrow I'm picking up a zip from him. I asked him what strain, and he said OG Kush, but I thought OG Kush was only grown in Cali. So can I actually be getting OG Kush or is it just the name he gave for his weed? Lol. He kept telling me it's fire, only but the best, blah blah blah, but I'm sure most dealers say that lol. 

2. WTF lol. thats like saying afghan stays in afghanistan. 

3. The westcoast is known for OG strains but anyone can buy seeds...

4. O.G. is nothing more then the strain is ocean grown. like in northern cali or in hawaii.

5. The name 'kush' is from the Hindu Kush mountain range that divides Afghanistan and Pakistan, and you're questioning that it's only grown on the west coast? lol

6. og kush is from cali, but its a cross of chemdawg and thai haze with some phenotype having some other influences as well.

7. He could very well be getting weed from Cali. They ship tons out of states every year.

8. Jesus. The stupid shit kids believe.....is it illegal to take it over the boarder? oh wait.......

9. Even if it was only a west coast thing people have ways of moving it across states..I was actually getting legit Girl Scout cookies from Cali and I'm in Texas

10. Chip in for gas when approaching toll booths.

11. What are you even talking about?

12. it could easily be from Cali. I'm on the east coast and I have got sweet, fruity smelling nug that got shipped from Cali.

13. West coast is all over the east coast and vise versa.
    Here's some purps supposedly from co
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1432301766.961122.jpg
    Here's a typical sour strain from our parts:
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1432301839.808103.jpg
    A seed can be hidden in a lot of things. It's easy to get any strain from anywhere, if you watch strain hunters on YouTube they go to foreign countries and hunt down specific strains. Cheers

14. we have what is called og kush but I'm in a non med state so you don't really know for sure and Im in fl

15. [​IMG]
    I had to. 

16. Golden Gate bridges. If you can't afford the ride, don't roll over

17. I ask myself often of this Blade myself.
    Not slagging him at all but he has more headscratching moments than anything else.

18. True OG Kush has ink packages in every bag. The moment you cross any border, they burst open. 

19. Na im in Canada and I get dank OG

20. lol glad to be of service to make you think.
    I tend to think of Pandora's Box as half empty, full of dumb shit.