Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is now the time to induce flowering??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by blinkalot20, May 14, 2017.

?

Should I flower now? Or wait?

1. Flower

100.0%
  2. Wait

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. So today my plant turns 8 weeks should I start flowering now or should I top again I topped after a month

Attached Files:

2. Start flower now. Literally...right now.

3. Thanks man. Is there a reason why you say now? Just curious this is my first grow.

4. #4 jay719, May 14, 2017
    Last edited: May 14, 2017
    It depends on a variety of factors. At eight weeks old, they are sexually mature and ready to flower from a physical standpoint. When to flower depends on lighting and training techniques. Keep in mind plants will grow 2 - 3 times taller in flower, so ceiling height and depth of light penetration effect your timing. If using lst, some or all of the stretch can be minimized but you have to consider how much the circumference of the plant will expand in order to make sure you don't go outside of your lighting footprint.

First, if asking questions about your grow give all the information you can because it helps more experienced growers give you a more accurate answer. Factors like lighting, grow medium, and size of the root zone (ie size of the pot, container, or hydro system) greatly effect the best way to grow your plant.

Second, there is an absolute beginners subforum in the cultivation area here at GC. Asking grow questions there will likely get you more responses.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Here are side shot and it can stay indoors I got 100 watt light and I have good kitchen space. Also can anyone tell me the difference between indica and ruderals?

Attached Files:

6. I would cut bottom branches off, top and let go another month. Also repot into a bigger pot

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum