Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is my weed still safe?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by qwackinghedgehogs, Aug 10, 2018.

1. Hey guys, I was trying out a new strain yesterday and I got really baked. It was to the point where I couldn't finish the J and was going to save the rest of it for later. But as I was putting everything away I realized I left my still burning joint on some sort of styrofoam and it completely burnt through. If I just take a knife and cut off the parts where the joint would have touched the styrofoam will it still be safe to smoke?

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. Throw it away fuck smoking burnt shit on your J lol

How old are you if you're having to ask these kinds questions :confused_2:

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Don't be that guy.... better people ask. only bad question is the one not asked.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Fumes from burning styrofoam are highly toxic and can kill.

Half joint is not worth the risk to your health.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Is kinda a silly question though lol but OP got his answer

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. silly to some, to someone who doesn't know, its pretty important.

I love that my first time on other forums I felt that i could ask things and not be judged. It was scary and freeing all at the same time to not be afraid to ask questions I was always afraid to ask.

Cheers bud! have a great weekend

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1

7. You can ask whatever man I've asked billy questions before myself lmao everyone does it.. have a good weekend yaself bro mines going good so far watching football & my team's winning :yay:

• Like Like x 2
  8. Age reguardless he’s got a question ;). Alot of negativity toward young pot heads around here.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. If your desperate enough for a smoke I would take out the roach weed that hasn’t been touched with melted plastic and pack a bong/bowl.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. It just sounded like something a billy would say lol aka an underage user.

11. Grasscity doesn’t accept underage medical marijuana users? I’m not talking about ur punk kid smoking in public I’m simply saying there’s children/teens that medicate legally. I think this should be a valid subject for grasscity...

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. You have to be 18 to join GC ask the mods if you don't believe me lol @ICGreen can confirm this lol not trying to give you a hard time or anything that's just the rules so there wouldn't be a discussion :confused_2: