Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is my weed still good?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Anon420Smoker, Oct 23, 2016.

1. So i bought 1g about 2-3 weeks ago and it smelled pretty dank so i figured it was a higher end mid. I ground up most of it but i still have about a bowl worth left in the bottom of my grinder in a shoe box, it has been siting there for about 1-2 weeks and it has completely lost its smell. It is a little on the dry side but other than that there is no mold and it looks completely fine. Will it still get me high?

• Like Like x 2
  2. I've been smoking weed that's over a year old and gets me stoned just as good as it did when I first bought it.

Yes.

3. its morphin time,, the best buds lmao..

4. It won't get you high if you keep it in your grinder.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I smoked a whole half that I left outside for 3 months in the ground under a tree. It got dug up and dragged 3 yards away in grass, some animal opened the tupperware and ate through the plastic bag, and it was wet and muddy

Just dried it out on my back porch and commenced to spark

Sent from my LGLS775 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  6. Now that's dedication :smoking:

• Like Like x 1
  7. No I was just broke

Sent from my LGLS775 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  8. Don't smoke it! Marijuana summons a gateway to other drugs if you leave it in a shoebox.

• Like Like x 1