Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is my weed still good ??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cartoony, Jul 6, 2012.

1. Hey guys I picked up an eighth cus I was goin out smoking with some friends yesterday. I ended up spilling bong water in my bag and everything got soaked in it (all my papers are ruined -_-). Anyway, I came home last night and found a nug in my bag , and wrapped it in some paper so it can dry. Now assuming it dries properly, is it alright to smoke ? Cus it was soaked in bong water before

2. Yes. A little water will not hurt the weed too much as long as it's dried/flushed out properly.

3. Dry dat, pack dat, smmmoookkkeee ddaaaaatttt sshhiiiiiiitttt!!!!!!

4. Ight cool , I was just wondering cus it was bong water rather than normal water

5. Mind as well grind it up so it'll dry faster IMO.

6. Yeah you'll be fine. It might taste/smell a little off, but nothing that's bad for you.

7. how do you spill bong water in a bag? do you not wait until you're there to put water in the bong?

8. Shouldn't have wrapped it in paper, that will hold the moisture in and make it more likely to mold.
    Should have jus set it somewhere to dry.