Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is My Weed Real

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by jjjric, Jul 14, 2014.

1. I bought this "weed" from a dealer and it smelled kinda spicy but I know it's not oregano because I checked the smell, is there any way to see if this weed is real?

2. You could always post a picture?

3. the internet demands pictures

4. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1405314474.183255.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. That looks like he stuffed mud in a bag and sold it to you lmao

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Well i'll say it's definitely schwag, he probably threw some other shit in that bag with weed. If it was cheap, i wouldn't fuck with it.

7. Nothing is real, man. :bongin:

8. Yeah man, how much did you spend on it?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. Whip it out tha bag, bruh. Inspect Jeez.

10. Is there some kind of... liquid in there? 

definitely looks like liquid .

Could be some kinda Chinese soup .

12. You might want to look at pictures of weed before you buy again, champ...Google is fuckin' amazing, it was invented by dwarfs.

Can't go wrong with shit created by dwarfs, man. :cool:

If by "Chinese soup" you mean "pee" 

14. Please tell me this is a troll thread

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. there is definitely spicy strains, Durban Poison and Trainwreck come to mind, kinda smell like black pepper

16. Dude, you got ripped the fuck off. Throw that shit away immediately and make sure you know what weed actually looks like before buying.

17. That is a bag of shit!!! Not weed

18. #19 OsteoPherocious, Jul 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2014
    He actually sold you ground up dill and poured pickle juice in the bag. Well played

19. #20 Insanewiggle, Jul 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2014
    Never buy weed that isn't in nug form dude lol. That shit also has like liquid in it. Remember that even if the dealer looks intimidating and you just want to buy it and leave, he is more scared of you confronting him than you are of him stepping up.

It looks like he put some like spices or plant matter in a bag and poured some strong smelling solution in there hoping it would absorb into the plant matter and create a "dank" smell. Then you just came by a bit earlier and he decided to see if you would know lol.