Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is my weed quality or not can you help me?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by pqpq123, May 28, 2012.

1. Its mids. It has too many stems, too many leaves, and I see seeds. Its aslo a dull green color.

2. Swaaaaaaaagy bro

3. Looks like schwag. Not that great.

4. aaaa okay i see. thx guys. ill write when i smoke that, but still waiting for any comment

5. Welcome to Mexico,
    [​IMG]

6. mids at best, looks riddled with seeds.

7. what am i gonna do with the seeds. im really new to smoking

8. Take em out. The stems too.

If you're new, mids will get your ripped but not for long. you'll build up a tolerance so fast.

how you planning to smoke it?

9. First off just because there is seeds and stems doesn't mean it's instantly schwagg it could still be good quality weed, from the picture though it does look pretty average, take a picture closer on the buds, try knocking off some of the seeds and stems and get a close up with good lighting on the actual bud and we can tell you for sure :)

Throw the seeds away or plant them, just like with any plant (i just collect them but i rarely get any)
    and stems, either throw them away or make hash with them.

10. i will roll it up or use a pipe.

11. i will take them away and keep them. i will upload a better photo wihout the seed and stems with a better lighting.

12. You can leave the stems. Just take em out before you smoke.

13. Not the worst I've seen, far from the best. Looks like it was a hermie grown outdoors, and trimmed very poorly. At least its still in bud form and not like compressed cardboard!

14. Looks like well handles schwag to me. Totally riddled with seeds and huge stems, and the color looks similar to the schwag I've seen.

15. im not sure if there is even much weed in there.

schwag all day. if your new to smoking it will get you high.

id rather not even smoke than smoke that. im not picky i just dont need to be high 24/7

16. If there are seeds in the weed it is NOT DANK. You will never find dank with seeds. When there are seeds in the flower(bud) it means the plant got pollinated and the plant put more of its energy into producing seeds rather then making thc which gets you high.

17. Looks pretty bad, shwag prob it has tons of seeds bro

18. i've found one or two seeds in bags of dank. sometimes it just happens. so saying weed cant be dank if there's a seed is just plain wrong.

but that picture is certainly not dank. mids at best

19. Reggie Bushhhhhhhhh