Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is my weed moldy?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by anezuka, Dec 22, 2015.

1. i got some weed from a friend when I noticed some white stuff on some of it. Is this mold?

Attached Files:

2. That looks terrible, and those white patches are pretty off-putting. Could be powdery mildew or mold, I would certainly not smoke that..

3. It is not mold. It's your dealer's cum.

4. Sure looks like mold to me- the pictures aren't in good focus. Trash it.

5. that looks moldy, get your dealer told, that looks disgusting

6. thanks you guys

But damn before this pic I've already smoked some of it for a few days before noticing the white bits on this particularly bad piece. I'll throw it out asap.

On a might be related note I've been having like a weird loss of appetite and weirdly unwell lately like an upset stomach. No coughing or fever or respiratory problems tho. Will I be OK?

7. Youl be okay

8. You gonna die